A+ Rigging has a large number of rods in stock and is able to head rods up to -320 (38.1mm). We have a mobile press to head rods up to -115 (22.1mm) this is mainly to head forestay without dismantling the whole stay thereby saving time and money.
All masts with rod rigging should be pulled each 4 years to check “all” the cold-heads and fittings for wear and tear failures. This is a well known standard in the industry and recommended by all the rod rigging and fitting manufacturers.
A+ Rigging services all standard rigging brands and sizes and works in conjunction with manufacturers such as OYS, Navtec and our main supplier – Global BSI.
Global BSI components are consistently lighter than those of their competitors and with the unique and versatile manufacturing capability of BSI A/S they offer the industry unprecedented flexibility, rapid response times and unmatched customer service.
- Removal, overhaul, service and testing of all hydraulic cylinders
- Removal, overhaul, service and testing of all furling motors
- Splicing all running rigging out of own stock
- Splicing all mooring lines out of own stock
- Check and replace all wire standing rigging and life lines
- Crane wires with factory certifications
- Rigging surveys and reports for insurance proposal
- Custom deck layouts